A huge collection of 3400+ free website templates JAR theme com WP themes and more at the biggest community-driven free web design site
Home / Altcoin / THE ABYSS ICO; THE NEXT GENERATION DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM

THE ABYSS ICO; THE NEXT GENERATION DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM

Back in the early 90’s we normally gather in friend’s houses whose parents were buoyant enough to buy a video game but today virtually every home has a video game. The gaming industry has really seen a tremendous improvement; the market size has grown beyond people’s expectation, from my research I discovered that the gaming industry is currently around $104.6 billion and this size is expected to increase by 60-80% by 2020.

Despite how good and promising this industry is, it still some challenges of which the bulk of it is been faced by game developers. Game developers spend a lot of money trying to advertise their products and they can’t even account for the amount of the advertising expenses that is really effective.

For every challenge there is always a solution only if we can have somebody or a group of person who will take it upon themselves to bring a lasting solution to the challenge. The ABYSS platform has benn designed to bring a lasting solution to the above challenge in the gaming industry. Let’s quickly consider what the ABYSS platform is all about and how they plan to make the gaming industry much more better bothe to the developers and the gamers.

WHAT IS THE ABYSS?

THE ABYSS platform is a blockchain integrated platform designed to offer a groundbreaking referral system that is highly motivational which will allow gamers to earn both from playing games on the platform and also by telling people about the platform; there is nothing as sweet as earning while doing what you love, it is going to be amazing earning real money while gaming.

Furthermore, on this platform, marketing and advertising expenses by game developers will be drastically reduced and they will also receive income from referral payments made in other games on the ABYSS platform.

Please permit me to say that THE ABYSS is the Next generation distribution platform designed to deliver all types of video games to the fast growing global game community.

HOW THE ABYSS PLATFORM WORKS

Each time the ABYSS platform receives a payment, it sends 70% of that payment to the game developer the remaining 30% stays with the platform. The ABYSS platform distributes one-third of its income to its referral program, meaning that as a user of the platform each time your referral makes any payment on the platform you are entitled to a percentage up to your fifth level. The referrer percentages are as follows, 4%, 2%, 2%, 1% and 1% from payments made by your 1-5 level referrals respectively. Below is a diagram to show you how the referral program works:

THE ABYSS TOKEN & ICO

The ABYSS token is the utility token for this platform. It is a means of transaction on this all important platform. Belowis the details for the ICO which is presently ongoing:

 

Token                          ABYSS

Price                            1 ETH = 6,500 ABYSS

Bonus                          First 48HR: 25% Days 3-7: 15% Days 8-14: 10% Days 15-21: 5%

MVP/Prototype            Available

Platform                       Ethereum

Accepting                     ETH, BNB

Minimum investment    0.2 ETH

Soft cap                       6,000,000 USD

Hard cap                      18,000,000 USD

Country                        Malta

Whitelist/KYC               KYC & Whitelist

Restricted areas           China

 

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Min. investment           0.2 ETH

Accepting                     ETH, BNB

Distributed in ICO        40%

Soft cap                       6,000,000 USD

Hard cap                      18,000,000 USD

 

THE ABYSS ROADMAP

All plans from the ABYSS team both for the past, present and the future are all shown below:

THE ABYSS TEAM

For every great project, there are great men and women behind it. Below are some of the great minds behind this great project:

Do not be the last person to join this train. Hop in and let’s make this project a reality!

For further enquiries please visit the links below:

ANN | WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram (eng)

Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1910177

Check Also

HUMANCOIN: RE-SHAPING THE CHARITY INDUSTRY

Charity can be seen as donations to the needy and less privilege in order to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *