A huge collection of 3400+ free website templates JAR theme com WP themes and more at the biggest community-driven free web design site
Home / Altcoin / SMART CONTAINER ICO REVIEW Part 3: A REVIEW ON THE SMART CONTAINER TOKENS.

SMART CONTAINER ICO REVIEW Part 3: A REVIEW ON THE SMART CONTAINER TOKENS.

Just last week I got a mail from someone that has been following my articles for some time now. He was complaining bitterly on how he invested over $3000 in one ICO before he found out about my blog and the coin later turned out to be worthless, he lost his money to scammers. I have taken my time to do some research on the SMART CONTAINER tokens and here are my findings.

The SMART CONTAINER has two Tokens; the SMARC token which is a profit share token and the LOGI token which is a utility token. Let’s quickly x-ray both tokens.

SMARC TOKEN

This is simply a profit share token. Token holders on the SMART CONTAINER platform will receive 20% of future dividends and exit profits of this token year by year as decided and approved by the board of directors of the SMART CONTAINER Group. Also token holders will receive profits in Ether from the holdings in the SMARC token smart contract which I see as another means of making cool cash from your investment. The SMARC Token has a maximum supply of 150 million tokens and 80% of this supply which is 120 million tokens will be offered in the ICO and the remaining 20% will be used in covering the ICO costs and also aligning the interests of the SMART CONTAINER management. SMARC token has a hard-cap of 36 million USD for the ICO. So basically, the SMARC token is created to put more money in your pocket, this really sounds cool. Let’s look at the LOGI token.

LOGI TOKEN

All transactions made in the LOGI CHAIN community will be done with the LOGI token. Haven considered the viability of the SMART CONTAINER project, there is no doubt that a lot of logistics players will be using the provided platform for the processing of parcel shipping within the LOGI CHAIN ecosystem and this will increase the usage of the LOGI token; what this means is that the value of the LOGI token is bound to increase in no distant time. Only 100 million tokens of LOGI token will be supplied and 20 million token which is 20% of the supplied tokens will be offered for sale. The hard-cap for the ICO is 4M USD.

A coin will end up as a shit-coin (worthless coin) when it does not have real life usage, the LOGI token from my findings will have everyday usage in the logistics industry which is bound to make the value of the coin increase while the SMARC token which is a profit share token can be converted to Ether also and be moved to Fiat if need be which makes the tokens trustworthy.

I will also like to make you understand that AmaZix which is a renowned company when it comes to community management and engagement for blockchain token sale projects is handling the SMART CONTAINER’S bounty campaign and believe me, AmaZix can never be a part of promotion of a shit-coin because they have a name to protect. Buying into the SMART CONTAINER ICO is a wise investment and you won’t ever regret doing that. Join while the ICO lasts.

Check out the SMART CONTAINER’S essential links below for more info:

Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1910177

 

Check Also

HUMANCOIN: RE-SHAPING THE CHARITY INDUSTRY

Charity can be seen as donations to the needy and less privilege in order to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *