The internet as the widest channel of communication has been availed for all kind of businesses since time immemorial and this has opened the gateway for internet marketing which has in turn allowed for the attraction of customers which at the end eases up the process of utilizing the internet as a marketplace.
Ab initio, the primary goal of e-commerce is to simplify the process of buying and selling with the incorporation of a transparent system at low cost. But, away from the goal of e-commerce lies challenges which has plagued the platform for long.
Some of these problems includes but not limited to problem obtaining information and its transparency in the long run. The absence of a unified standard also plagues the industry.
Elementh as one of the early pioneers of ecommerce market specifically in 2007 have proffered solutions to the current challenges facing the ecommerce market.
Elementh is committed towards the rise of an ecommerce system that will be holistically transparent, completely self regulated, easily scalable, and seamlessly efficient.
The idea is to create a unified product classification standard built on a platform that allows for quick setup and scaling of ecommerce projects. With the well-complete programming language in place, anyone can write contracts smartly with decentralized applications which will allow for transfer of ownership, ecommerce transactions and unified product cards.
In a bid to digitize all goods, unique IDs will be assigned to each and every one of them alongside a product card.
The elementh’s platform is in no way rigid, it allows for flexibility with its ease of usage that enables people with little to no field experience create the needed tools for visualized smart contracts that will aid in the securement of contracts from relevant businesses.
The fusion of blockchain’s decentralized technology structure alongside the native centralized management practices has helped erase the known imbalance and instability that has been associated with ecommerce in the past.
To simplify the ecommerce world and make it a better place.
SAP Hybris, SBERBAN-AST, GMT LEGAL, Bit Rewards, Bancor.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ELEMENTH PLATFORM
- A reward system for every participants with meaningful contribution.
- world standard products classification unification with unique IDs for each item.
- Transparency in market transactions.
- Total trust in every participant as value contributed by them yields into a new quality. This ensures that high level of service is the main goal of each and every participant.
- Blockchain technology is not only used as a database but also as the basis of all company’s business processes.
- The transparenvy of the ecommerce market is there for everyone with a bit of curiosity to see and it keeps getting better woth the inflow of new participants.
THE BASIS OF ELEMENTH’S TECHNOLOGY
The Elementh’s technology team has three main goals:
- R&D: priority is given to the bottom level of technology and development; it employs the most advanced technology analysis and experiments. The team will work towards the development of intelligent plans that will inspire the next generation of technology, and conduct a series of feasibility studies for real life integration.
- Development: On the basis of R&D results, we shall carry out development until the initial testing result is obtained.
- Testing, deployment and maintenance: After obtaining the results from the development stage, the research and development team will work towards making applicable corrections to the results, and improving them. The team will also deploy and maintain relevant results.
ELEMENTH’s ICO DETAILS
Elementh Token and ICO information: EEE, ERC-20 standard
Total supply of tokens: 303 000 000 EEE
Elementh Token distribution:
217 500 000 (71,78%) EEE – purchasers
45 000 000 (14, 85%) EEE – team
40 500 000 (13, 37%) EEE – partners and advisors
Elementh Private pre-sale/pre-ICO round: closed. Collected 910 ETH.
Elementh’s ICO prefund stage start date: 15 February 2018 00:00 UTC
Elementh’s ICO prefund stage end date: 31 March 2018 22:00 UTC
The ICO start date: 1 April 2018 00:00 UTC
The ICO end date: 30 April 2018 23:59 UTC
Defined ICO soft cap: 10 000 ETH
Defined ICO hard cap: 30 000 ETH
Established ICO price: 1 EEE = 0.0002 ETH
Included ICO bonus timeline is as follows: Day 1: 30% Tokens, Day 2: 15% Tokens
ELEMENTH’s TOKEN DISTRIBUTION
Technology development: 50%
Business development &marketing: 35%
Daily operation: 5%
THE TEAM AND ADVISORS
Elementh’s entry into the ecommerce system is to create a standardized ecommerce system available for all including the B2C and the B2B sectors. Asides this, they also aim to unify products classification by combining prices for all goods in a single place so as to enable the easy setup and quick scaling of ecommerce.
This is a first of a kind innovation, and it is believed that Elementh will simplify and decentralize the ecommerce industry.
For more information, please check out any of the links below:
Telegram – https://t.me/ELEMENTH_community
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Ahooleeman
Website – https://ELEMENTH.io/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ELEMENTHio
Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/ELEMENTH/
Steemit – https://steemit.com/@ahooleeman
Medium – https://medium.com/@sergeyryabov_676
Authored By: kessylezul
Profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1910183
Telegram Username: kessylezul
ERC20 Wallet: 0x7eeBa24c32Efcf5f971053c315Cd593BbB3F5698