Hello guys! I just came across a very interesting project that gives a lasting solution to roaming challenges. Below is a brief information about this project.
It’s a well-known fact that one of the major challenge people experience when relocating especially to another country is the stress in changing their mobile SIM card which is mostly due to either unavailability of their SIM service provider or costly/poor roaming services. Leaving them with several problematic options, of which most times has led to so many customers losing important Data (messages, contacts etc) stored in that SIM card, inability to make use their running subscription packages activated before relocation and the complete change of users SIM card/number. The main cause of this challenge lies in the in the inability of most regional carriers to implement roaming services outside its domain due to its high setup/operational cost. Thus Leading to a monopolized roaming market buy those carriers able to handle the setup/operating cost challenge. But a company having over twenty year experience in telecommunication business with a client base of 250,000 subscribers came up with the Bubbletone project with the aim of providing a lasting solution to roaming and other telecommunication challenges.
WHAT BUBBLETONE IS REALLY ABOUT
Bubbletone is a decentralized Blockchain technology based ecosystem that allows direct interaction between mobile phone users, mobile network operators, and service providers. The Bubbletone ecosystem is designed to give users the opportunity to switch/choose network operators at any giving point in time without the involvement of the network operators or retailers. Thus giving every customer the liberty of enjoying different local service rate without having to buy a new SIM card. Bubbletone also has its mobile app put together to give users an exciting operational experience.
BENEFITS OF USING BUBBLETONE
- Bubbletone Messenger (beta version available in google play store for download) gives it subscribers the privilege of making Audio and video calls, Group chats and SMS chats, Sending SMS from the messenger onto GSM network, One account for multiple devices with message synchronization and built-in cloud storage and lot more.
- It gives users the privilege of making calls and enjoying data at a reduced local rate whether within or outside the country with having to change their SIM card or home number.
- It helps the services of local Roaming operators to gain access to the international telecommunication market thus helping to increase and retain its customers worldwide.
- It reduces traffic among service operator due to the fact that all interactions are done through a decentralized peer to peer network.
- Users enjoy high transaction processing speed and this is because Bubbletone Blockchain Technology is built on an Open Source C++ Engine (Graphene) thus giving it the capability of executing over 10,000 transactions per second.
- In cases of a misplaced or stolen Gargets containing a SIM card of a Bubbletone user. The user can easily transfer his profile in the old SIM card to new SIM card via Bubbletone platform saving such user the stress of getting a new SIM card containing all his information from their local service provider.
- It gives crypto-miners an opportunity to earn reward via smart-contracts created by mobile carriers and service providers.
HOW IT WORKS
The main idea behind Bubbletone is replacing Roaming Technology by employing the use smart contract into mobile operations/interactions.
Mobile carriers publish their smart contracts (Offer) which is visible to all other operators and their subscribers. As soon as a user selects his preferred Offer a new smart contract containing the subscribers identity and payment transaction is created, the Offer issuer verifies the users Smart Contract and starts servicing the subscriber directly, with local price and high quality. The same business process goes for non-telecom service provider (like music, TV or cloud services), interested in distributing their Offers to different mobile operators. This whole process can be managed using Bubbletone mobile app.
TOKEN/ ICO INFORMATION
Bubbletone Blockchain has two tokens SDR and the Universal Mobile Token (UMT) for the following reasons.
- The SDR Token(fixed rate) was created To ensure stability in revenues and prices for operators, services providers, and subscribers.
- The Universal Mobile Token (has a floating rate) was created to serve as a link between crypto miners and the cryptocurrency market. This is by giving the opportunity to exchange revenues from transaction processing to fiat and cryptocurrency. The UTM Token can be acquired during ICO.
PRE ICO/ICO DETAILS
in conclusion, what gives Bubbletone the competitive edge over major competitors like Project Fi powered by Google and Roaming hubs is Bubbletone operating Technology (Blockchain Technology and Graphene), its Features (it users can make calls switch service providers from any location using their SIM card and other amazing benefits) and lastly, its mobile app is compatible with different operating system. whereas its competitors require special SIM card ( usually very expensive) that is only compatible with the specific product to make use of their services, they still make use of the old-fashion roaming technology which is very capital intensive setup/ operates.
for more information and updates visit the links below;
Website Link: https:https://bubbletone.io/
Bitcointalk ANN Thread Link: https:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2653392
Facebook Link: https:https://www.facebook.com/BubbleTone.Eng/
Twitter Link: https:https://twitter.com/bubbletone_eng
Telegram Link: https:https://t.me/bubbletone
Bitcointalk User Name:Kessylezul
Bitcointalkprofile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1910183